"Panama is not likely to make your top 10 list of cycling destinations" - this is what I read before I went...
You barely hear much about Panama from cyclists, most zip down the highway to continue their journey to south america but they are missing out on some of the most amazing stuff! With low expectations I rolled into Panama through the Rio Sereno border and the whole ride was absolutely amazing, camping was spectacular and the dirt roads and horse trail unbelievable. Even after the cameras broke the ride was the highlight of Central America.
FULL JOURNAL (with more info on each leg of the trip, photos and stories)
MUSIC (open in youtube and click time links from description to find the songs in the video)
- 04:00 The Dada Weatherman - Circle of Sea
- 07:00 Huma-Huma - Nevada City
- 10:45 Marc Reeves - Nowhere Fast
( https://www.jamendo.com/artist/5365/marc-reeves )
- 23:50 The Fumes - Feet ( https://www.jamendo.com/artist/6229/the-fumes )
- 00:45 Happy Strummin by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)