I blitzed quickly over Honduras, forgetting to stamp in and out of the country and went to Nicaragua in hopes of finding safe places to camp and safe backroads and trails to ride. It was exactly that, one volcano a day and lots of dirt roads for the first 3 days made this one of the best countries in Central America. The food was cheap and delicious and the people - kinder than ever. Hm. Pineapple!
FULL JOURNAL (with more info on each leg of the trip, photos and stories)
MUSIC (open in youtube and click time links from description to find the songs in the video)
- 3:00 The Be Good Tanyas - Oh Sussana
- 9:10 Lower 48 - Transmission I ( https://www.jamendo.com/track/721032/transmission-pt-1?language=en )
- 12:15 Akashic Records - piano with strings ( https://www.jamendo.com/album/130656/inspiration-piano-with-strings?language=en )
- 17:00 Jill Zimmerman - How True it is ( http://jillzimmermanmusic.com/ )
- 20:00 Los Portes - Donde Vas ( https://www.jamendo.com/track/1226469/donde-vas?language=en )